Mums & Dads we thoroughly enjoyed having you in our classroom yesterday - and it looks like you enjoyed being here too!
I think that it was good that a teacher came because she could see all the things that I did the past few months. I think she was interested in my story becasue it was funny.

I liked showing my Mum "Purple mash" and "Comic Life", the tessallations and my Mum liked them too.

I liked my Mum coming becasue she liked the Maths and she liked my stories ( The Panicking High School student" and tThe Crazy Computer)
Today my mum came to my class for Portfolio dat. I think my Mum was impressed with my Maths skills, because at the beginning of the year I wasn't so good but now I'm getting better.

I liked it when my mother was here becasue i liked showing it to her. I think my mother liked the Maths and the Art best. I enjoyed Portfolio day.

Here was Ethan enjoying a break from looking at his sister's books.
I liked having my Dad over to show him everything for the first time. It was fun becasue he got to learn what we do at school and i got to show him.

I liked having my Mom over for Portfolio day because i could show my Mom everything i do in school Also I could show her my Nature papers, and I could show her "Purple Mash" My Mom was very interested. I also enjoyed Portfolio day!

I liked it because my Mummy & daddy were nice to me, and they alsways said that my work was good. I also liked it that hey really were good and listened to me when I was talking. my parents thought that all my work ( especially the Maths book) was interesting!

I liked my Mum coming here so that I could show her my work and "Purple Mash".

It was exciting for me with Mum & dad at school i think they were impressed with Book Club.

I liked sharing my Portfolio with my mom becasue my Mom asked me lots of questions. My Mom thought that my work and the things around the classroom were interesting.

It was funny becasue I was the last one to pur "purple Mash" on but I loaded it up in 10 seconds and my baby brother kept ion crying. I think my Mum liked my Writing book the best.

I liked that my Mom said what was good about my work and what I should do better next time. my Mom also said I am doing well with my Spelling.

I think it was good that my mother could come because she could see what we do in school.

I think my parents were impressed with my work because there were really interested in it and listened very much. They were most interested in my Art work and all my stories because they talked about it really much.

I liked my dad coming becasue he was impressed in my Maths. My Dad liked my story of the "Blue Pie Pirate fight with Panthers" My Dad was impressed in the Art work I did. My dad said I was good at Spelling.

I thought my mom was impressed. I had a good time, my Mum liked to read my story and power points becasue she said she liked the stories better. At the beginning it felt good, in the middle it felt OK, and at the end it felt really good.

It was very good ( 100000 points) , I hoped my mum was happy about my Portfolio and my "Purple Mash" i think my Mum thought I was good at presenting the Portfolio and the Maths book! Next time I want to show her my writing book as well as the vocabulary book.

I liked to show my Mum everything . My Mum liked my things becasue she looked like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment